Friday 23 November 2012

A Special Tag

I can't beleive it's been so long since i posted.. Life sure does have a habbit of getting in the way of being creative at times..

I wanted to share with you today two things.. well it started astwo, but ended up as one..

This is  a special tag that i made for a birthday gift. This tag had a mind of it's own and just seemed to flow and fit together so well - Don't you love it when that happens??

I have used a bucket load of Tim Holtz goodness on this... But does that really surprise you?

It started off as a two seperate pieces..
a tag:
 
 and a pocket watch:
 
Then they just sort of fell together and  this was what happened:
 
I was so happy with how it tured out, and think I may have to make another one to hang up in my creative space.
 
I hope you are having a wonderful day, and enjoyed your visit, thank you so much for stopping by, hope to see you again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment